Wednesday, August 22, 2012

plotting of leaves

Everyone in the team was asked to plot their leaves for the remaining months of this year. And that was certainly a pressed panic button for me. I'm left with a very VERY few leave credits since I was regularized just last april, while I'm left with so many trips, errands and wedding assignments as well. So, even if I wanted to have EVERYTHING, I cancelled my Vietnam trip. sorry talaga, girls :( Though it felt really really bad, I also feel like I can breathe more and focus on the other things:

1. Butuan-Surigao-Davao trip. This is an annual thing for the family, BUT last year I wasn't able to go since I already had a quota on traveling (batanes - coron - bora. Remember?) So, I am really really excited! What excites me more is that this will be the first time I'm gonna bring Lou to Mindanao. We're planning to take a day tour within Butuan before going to Tandag. Then in Tandag, we'll celebrate the fiesta with my relatives (that's actually the highlight of the trip) then from Tandag we go to Davao, where we'll go jewelery and souvenir shopping for our wedding (ok, fine, that part is just for me. HAHA). I'm not sure if it's feasible but we're also planning to visit LOLONG (THE BIGGEST CROCODILE ON EARTH!) somewhere in between. The trip is so short but I'm really hoping we could pull it off! (FYI - poor me, it will also be my first beach trip for the year!)

2. My birthday. Okay, there's really nothing to focus on. But I just need to take a break from work and wedding errands. I'm not planning anything extravagant, but I really want to celebrate it, starting weekend before it (HAHA!) - of course, it's the last single-hood birthday! I have no concrete plans yet, but in any case, I'm planning to extend my leave up till the next day (tuesday) to attend a healing mass in Bulacan to check out the singer ....who will also be the soloist during our wedding! -- I know, that weekend's not gonna be a break from wedding errands after all!

(In this part of the post, I should write about the wedding requirements, seminars, etc etc. but naaah, I'm looking forward to the fun stuff!)

3. My sister [in Texas] will come home for the wedding! Together with my bro in law and kulit nephews!!! It should be a happy reunion, because last time she was here was a year ago, and that was because of my father's situation. It wasn't a happy vacation as you know. This time I really want to make the most out of it, I want the homecoming to be a grande reunion/bonding for us :)

one last thing...

4. December - I want to sleep a lot. A LOT.
 

No comments: