Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's the end of July!!!

well, almost. I figured this will be my last post for the month anyway, given the blogging pace I had in the past few months... heheh

wasap with me lately:

CIGNAL CABLE WITH HD CHANNELS!!!
Finally, after putting up with the antenna WITH REALLY REALLY POOR RECEPTION, Lou and I gave in! We subscribed to Cignal cable - the only cable company accredited by the condo. So, hello foreign shows!!! And, since it's a start of a new "luxury" anyway, we decided to add a few more bucks for 4 HD Channels! (check out plan 590 here)

PLDT DSL
Actually, it's this part that deserves the word FINALLY. For almost a year now, Lou and I have been SHARING 1 Globe tattoo dongle (which oftentimes has bad and/or intermittent connection). It's been almost a year of love-hate relationship with that dongle! What made us finally give up is the bad connection speed during the recent consecutive work from home days. Globe just got more and more frustrating each day so... there. Hello fast connection ...and hello landline phone as well! haha!

SALAD ANYONE?
I now sell caesar salad at work, for P40 per bowl. Promoting healthy living eh? And it funds my own salad!

JINBEI for Lou & YUKATA for me
For those who doesn't know what they are - googlegoogle. hehe. We ordered online (using raffy's address for shipping), and it will arrive on September!!! :) hmm... prenup take 2? hahaha!

WEDDING PREPS...
zero accomplishments for July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(
 

No comments: