Thursday, February 09, 2012

Ring and Wingin' it!

DID YOU KNOW that: There are about 6 jewelry stores in Glorietta 5, and only 3 of which can customize rings if you have your own gem/s. And among these 3, only one gives reasonable rates (and friendly and accomodating staff!) giving me and Lou the reason not to go to Meycauayan anymore (heard a lot before that it's a jewelry haven!).

Ocampo's - I highly recommend them! site here.

And so yesterday we brought my gems for customization. Enough of the googling, canvassing, jeweller search and all! I was being half "jewelry connoisseur", talking about the specs I've researched these past few months, and half tuliro just thinking about that day I'll finally get my pretty gems on a ring! haha! The feeling became even more awesome when they said we can pick it up on February 14 - WOW, ON TIME FOR VALENTINE'S DAY!

Funny when the girl measured my ring finger...
girl: 5.5! *turns to Lou* ayan sir, alam nyo na ang sukat ni mam ha...
Lou: ah hahaha di na kelangan! yan na yun!
me: oo yan na yun! *giggles*
girl: (confused face)

yeah, confusing nga. even this post. Well, I just really need to vent out my excitement NOW. Other details next time!

---

About the title. Lou and I had a little celebration by cooking chicken wings! Fine, it's not even a little celebration, we just need an excuse (as always) to satisfy our long time craving! mweheheh. aaah, happy. :) [recipe here!]
 

4 comments:

vyki said...

waw, engaged na? :D.. i don't want to preempt pero.. CONGRATS & BEST WISHES! :)

Elaine said...

congrats!!!?? :)

bev said...

Congratulations!

Cie said...

I'm trying to read between the lines... {nuni-nuni-nuni} uhm... does this post mean - you're ENGAGED?! ;-)